Video is HOT And it's Here to Stay!
Why? We are all Visual – and we like to be entertained….
Consider this, you are building your business, and you are not sure if you should use video or not… Consider the following:
Currently YouTube is the #2 Search Engine and the #3 ranked site after Google & Facebook according to Alexa.com
And here are the Viewership Stats direct from YouTube's Press Page:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that's almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
I firmly believe that if you don't have a video presence on YouTube that promotes your brand and your products and services you are doing yourself a disservice.
It's time to look your fear of being in front of a camera straight in the eye, and tell it to
BUGG OFF! (I'd say other things, but this is a “G” rated blog… 😉 )
Take the Leap and Hire someone to help you through the process.
Someone who can get your story, your message, your mission and help bring that message out to your ideal client, with heart, soul and passion.
Choose someone who has the patience and temperament to be with you while your nervous. Who will remind you why you are here, who you are here for, and have you
speak directly to that person who needs to hear it most.
I personally believe that your message comes from your heart, your passion, and it is that message that we all need to hear. It is that message within you that
will be your legacy.
It is my commitment to have you express your message powerfully and clearly.
We need you.
I am in the process of building training and support packages to help you with your video needs, from the What equipment do I need? to How to make it look good the first time around.
In the mean time, if you are looking for support with your video needs, or just have a question – leave a comment below or leave me a message on the contact us page.
There is always help just around the corner –